27 May 2010

apparently, my life is busy...

Except not really... I just do absolutely nothing with my life and feel no need to write about how I do nothing.

Except for Sunday night. Because that was epic and stuff.

Basically, I went to Becca's and we watched the LOST finale together with Joe.

BUT FIRST we went on a snack run to 7-11 for Slurpies and Rite-Aid for snacks and Jolt. Reliving middle school, man.

Jake is ginormous and Fred is skinny and sick with something (they never said what). Very sad. Joe made spaghetti - as in, made the sauce right there. It was yummy.

But OH GOD THE FINALEEEEE!!!

I teared up within the first 10-15 minutes. I forget why now... And I got teary again about half-way in. And then I cried for, like, the last 30ish minutes and for a bit after. Like, trying not to make embarrassing sounds, dripping snot everywhere, doing that awkward chin-wibbly-trying-not-to-smile-happily thing. Because OH GOD THE END!! It really was perfect. I found a comparison pic on tumblr for it.

I wish it was bigger, but yeah. Perfect.

AND HURLEY REALLY WAS THE NEW JACOB!! God, that made me so happy! Ahhh, it really was a very satisfying end to an amazing show. Not everything was answered, and that's ok. I really wasn't expecting answers to everything. But everything that mattered was explained. The only thing I'm unhappy with, even though I understand why it wasn't addressed, was Walt. We never really get an answer to him - because the actor shot up, like, 3 feet and couldn't play a 12-year-old anymore. Which is sad, but oh well. And I guess Michael wasn't in the church because his spirit was 'doomed' to walk the Island as one of those whispers. Oh well.

College Humor did a pretty funny vid of all the unanswered questions spanning the entire series. Some of them were answered in the end, but most weren't. Of course, some of them were ridiculous, like what's with Kate and that horse, or why did Tom wear a fake beard, and some were seriously kinda important, like where's Christian Shepperd's body anyway, and what's the deal with the frozen wheel. Indeed.

After LOST, Joe rolled a joint from receipt paper (which I declined, since I still feel nervous about seriously smoking things, because bongs don't count), and the 'alternate endings' on Jimmy Kimmel were really lame. We opened our Jolts and watched 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids' before going to bed around 3. Becca let me have her bed, and she slept in her parents' bed. Man, her bed is comfy.

I got a call around 10-ish the next morning, which I ignored since I was only kinda conscious. When I listened to the voice mail later, it was from Metro, saying we've been approved and they were gonna call back when the lease was ready. So, that's exciting.

Work work work. Ammie called me 'her little duck' on my first day back. It was kinda adorable. It's really interesting, the contrast between newbies and oldies there. Today I finally got to see my two favorite people, JT and Will. I even did that run-jump-tackle thing with Will, which is always fun. Aaaand then I had to leave because I was just there till he got there. Also, mom went in at 7, three hours before me, and left about 15 minutes after me, close to 5:30. I have no idea what's wrong with her. And after getting a mcchicken for the first time in months and months, I took the most meandering route home ever. I took 100 to Long Gate Parkway and cut through old Elicott City, down a bit of Rolling Road, onto 40, last Yasha's new work, around a bit of the beltway, down McDonough, and up a bit of 795. And I got home after mom.

In other unrelated news, HELLZABETH IS AN EVIL ENGLISHWOMAN FOR KILLING CANADAAAAAAA!! Seriously, I almost cried! That was evil evil evil. Quebec and everything east is forming their own country, Yukon and BC went to America, and the rest are gonna be together as well. I was in complete shock. I'm still gonna keep reading, as much as it'll pain me, but I do want to know how this goes. Maybe the used-to-be-Canada bits will get involved separately?


because i'm a perv.

and now i'm getting off, because this thunderstorm is really intense.

No comments: