03 July 2010

!tuo kool

IDK, man. 'Top Gear' ftw!

Moving is way too stressful. And I'm not even actually moving yet!

Monday is going to suck big time... I'm driving myself down to RVA in the morning to pack up everything I own. Everything. My room will be filled with boxes and furniture I can't disassemble. I'm hoping to get a good 9-10 hours down there working. I also need to pay my last month of rent, sign the new lease, and a couple other random and annoying things. You have no idea how happy I am to finally be 'moving out' of that place, even if I won't actually be moving till the end of the month. I'm way too excited for the new place.

Which, by the way, will have a sofa as of tomorrow. Horray furniture!

In other news, Thursday was epically busy. I got up around 7 to do a major bike ride with Yasha. We rode the NCR Trail from Paper Mill to Monkton, 13 miles total. I learned that my bike, being a mountain bike, isn't really meant to be sat upon for such long periods over such flat terrain. My butt still hurts.

That night was also The Inventory From Hell. Pro: free pizza. Con: everything else. I drank 2 bottles of delicious matè to stay awake. I didn't actually count as much as I was expecting, but it was still long and tedious and boring and I hope I never have to do it again. The eggplant on my pizza was pretty good though, for my first time eating it.

Random: I was basically a vegetarian on Thursday. I had a Poptart, a vegan turkey club sandwich, a toasted PBJ, and a slice of vegan pizza. The tempeh was surprisingly good, if incredibly overpowering on that sandwich. I don't want to think about what the 'turkey' was. Tofu just freaks me out.

Also, I spent 5 hours today checking and unpacking 51 boxes of products from UNFI. While suffering from cramps. But then I had a bison burger for dinner, the first burger of any kind I've had in years. Still bland, but slightly better than regular ground beef. I just love seafood too much, I guess.

I think I might have mild depression. Maybe. According to WebMD, I have some of the symptoms. For some reason the prospect doesn't bother me though. Then again, I'm not exactly dissatisfied with my existence, nor do I want to physically harm myself. I'm just terribly lazy, not very hungry, and apathetic towards nearly everything. Whatevs.

Also, more random: I came out, I guess, to Yasha a week or so ago. It just sorta came up, like, "So, what exactly are you, if you don't mind my asking?" "Oh, asexual." Yeah. Basically. And then on the bike ride we had a short conversation about me having sex and proceeding to tell him about it, while I'm thinking, 'Yeah, right, like that'll happen.' I don't even like putting in tampons, why would I be willing to have something else up there?

I need to update more often, or else every time I do I just end up spewing out tons and tons of random where one paragraph is almost never linked to the previous one. Seriously.


45 more minutes. Is it lame that I know how old America and Canada are? [234 and 143] Fucking Hetalia....

No comments: