29 August 2010

after all that we've been through~

Went to my first party of the year tonight. Didn't stay very long. It's whatevs.

I mixed PBR in my Cheerwine. Nicole didn't like it, and nobody else was willing to try it, but it wasn't that bad. It certainly tasted better than straight up PBR. That shit is terrible!

I got a new sketchbook today. It's another little Cachet one, only navy blue this time. I did a couple little sketch things in it with commentary, and Nicole did a bunch of random drawings in it cuz she was a little bored at the party.

Yeah, I had about 1/2 - 2/3 of a beer, diluted with Cheerwine. Just enough so I didn't feel uptight, so I could try and dance to the music and have actual conversations, but not enough that I felt in anyway out of control or even tipsy and stumble-y.

Unrelated: I now have "Stillness Is The Move" stuck in my head.

No comments: