27 September 2008

mmm, liiife..

mmm, today.

Well, depressingly, I had to use my own money at Kroger. I kept trying to swipe the credit card, but it wasn't working... so I just used my card, and now I need to put $7 in checking before I officially overdraft when the money goes through.

On the plus side, I FINALLY FOUND SPAGETTIOS!!! And I'm eating some right now. Or, I will be.. once it's cooler and won't burn my mouth. But yeah, I'm excited. I also got a Halloween costume of an autumn witch, whatever the fuck that means... But it's cute, and I tried it on in the store (over my clothes, so only a little weird) and it was awesome. Yay!

And soon, I shall be helping Angela to dye her hair. I had meant to spend that $20 I transferred earlier today to get my own dye, but having spent it on that and a tropical smoothie, I couldn't. Maybe next month... Or once this dye fades out. That would make more sense...

Well, Clap Show time!!

No comments: