01 September 2009

oh yeahhh

gosh, it's been a while...

NEWS!
i've developed an unhealthy obsession with 'Hetalia.' like, seriously. it's starting to disturb me just how much i'm into it...

i feel like part of my major! making progress on my assignments, though i was just assigned 100 thumbnails for textiles, and i've done 17... though my first felting is going well!

for some dumb reason i've been staying up past 2, sometimes even till 3. this bit me in the ass today as i had to get up at 7:30 for bio. so i was almost falling asleep in all my classes...

MWF library nap times are wonderful! i go up to the 4th floor, find a chair in the back, and practically pass out. still didn't help much today...

cesley ate the last cookie i made. but it's okay, cuz i ate the last banana fritter she made. also, liz needs to step up her cooking.

ces and i are planning a shrimp day. i'm gonna make scampi, or else just saute some shrimp with OLD BAYYYY and maybe cook some fun noodles... not sure what she's gonna do...

i really need to get around to riding my bike. it would probably be very easy MWF at 8:30 cuz there won't be a lot of traffic - people or cars.

i was humiliated today. nicole came over and so we played 4-person games: super smash bros and pokemon stadium 1 & 2 [just the mini games]. i was last place in everything.

i've decided to turn that valance curtain i got at lowes into a little bag. it'll be awesome! i'm thinking of lining it cuz the fabric is so thin, which means another curtain or a trip to BF...

i recently discovered an amazing website: mylifeisaverage.com. it makes me want to build forts and make dumb harry potter references and be a general dork.

today i realized what i want my first tattoo to be of: a narwhal. now i just have to figure out where to put it...

it was decided last week by the roomies [under the influence of a 1am trip to 7-11] that i would get completely smashed on jello shots.

yasha has made me promise to not get smashed on jello shots until he can be there. i'm half-tempted to try 1 or 2 before then, so i have some idea of what i'm getting myself into.

damn, i really want some jello now. cuz it's pretty fucking awesome.

i think i'm falling behind in english 215. i keep not reading what we're supposed to, in favor of my continued 'Hetalia' obsession. this really needs to change or i'll be in trouble for those tests...

the basement storage leaks when it rains. and once it rained really hard and some water managed to get into my room, under my desk. maintenance came, but have yet to do anything...

sometimes i think about christian and what he thinks of me now. but i'm too afraid to ask yasha, though i'm not really sure why...

i get to dissect a fetal pig in bio lab. for 2 weeks straight. not really looking forward to that...

yesterday i renamed my recycle bin 'narnia' after a MLIA about renaming it 'hell'. now when i recycle stuff i won't feel guilty cuz it gets to go to narnia. [not that i felt guilty...]

i have orange hair. and it's pretty awesome. when i run out of the color i got, i may ask yasha for the other half of his. but maybe he wants it...

either way, i'm waiting for this to fade almost completely before redying it. that way i help save my hair from a horrible over-dyed death.

i think i'll go to bed now. or at least lie in bed listening to my ipod. which i re-renamed 'silvia' yesterday.

No comments: