19 December 2009

hmm

There was a boy
A very strange
Enchanted boy
They say he wandered
Very far, very far
Over land and sea
A little shy and sad of eye
But very wise was he

And then one day
One magic day
He passed my way
While we spoke
Of many things
Fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love and
Be loved in return"

[Nature Boy David Bowie]

idk...

it came to me when i was drying off after my shower. something about, "she was all subtle curves and uncombed hair." and that song from "moulin rouge" popped into my head. no idea where on earth i might go with this...

it's kinda distressing that practically everything i write is just glorified mary-sues... because i'm apparently incapable of making up my own characters and have to base them off of myself and the people i know...

anyway... IT SNOWED!!! LIKE, AROUND 2 FEET!! the roads are shit though, which is gonna suck when i have to go to work tomorrow... at least i don't go in till 10. i'm planning on leaving by 9 at the latest to give myself plenty of time to get there. hopefully the highways won't be horrible like the all-day weather news kept showing.

relevant to the snow:


someone's secret santa gift on the usuk com.

No comments: