26 April 2010

fuuuuuuuuuuuck

soooooo something's up with my laptop. it won't connect to the internet. every time i try, it says there's an issue with the network adapter drivers or hardware. so i tried to take it to the g2g help desk, since it's under warranty, but when i got there it was close to 6 and the stupid thing closes ridiculously early at 2. so i'll be dropping it off when i come to class tomorrow morning.

WHAT THIS MEANS is i will be online very little for the next week, possibly more. which is really not good for my english paper, but i have that backed up in, like, 2 other places so i should be good.

in other news, i completely finished 3 of my silk scarves and did the resist on 2 more. i finally have a sort of idea for my math final, though i have way too little time to do it in. i'm gonna try quilting a hypercube. we'll see... at least i have my own sewing machine, so i can work on it all night if i have to/no other idea comes to mind. i wish i had an iron though... also, maintenance finally came and put up this neat metal grid thing over my window so it won't get broken again, and they futzed around with the back gate so it actually swings.

NO PICTURE because yeah. i left my ehd at the house, and i'm in the library right now...

but hey, at least with no internet to distract me all the time i can get a ton of reading done!

No comments: