13 April 2010

JOURNEYYYYY

so, exciting news regarding journey. BFTW has been asked to be chasers because we're huge and awesome. wow, that sounds dirty...


THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING EMAIL I'VE GOTTEN IN, LIKE, MONTHS!! seriously, aside from all my ff.n alerts, the only emails i get are spam and order confirmations for all the shit i order online [still waiting for my tea from republic of tea and that random woot shirt. oh, and i ordered a leatherman multitool! god, i think i might have a problem...]

ANYWAY

wow, i think hoogily and his amusing blogs are rubbing off on me...

i did the first of that 30 days meme i found. favorite song = "lucid dreams" by franz ferdinand. so i drabbled, recorded myself air-drumming the whole song, and then posted both on dA.

also, i was up late last night working on my english paper, but i still only wrote 2 pages. because i'm terrible like that. and i meant to throw today too, but that didn't happen because i'm too lazy. i almost missed 'lost' because i was too caught up in being retarded with that meme thing. AND THAT WAS ALMOST A REALLY TERRIBLE THING BECAUSE I WOULD'VE MISSED HEARTWARMING HUGO/LIBBY AND DESMOND BEING SIMULTANEOUSLY AWESOME AND DOUCHEY. the dude was all zen, and then ran down wheelchair!locke in a school parking lot then drove off. but then he got thrown down a well by not-locke.

god, 'lost' makes absolutely no sense to someone who has either not watched it for any length of time. BUT OHMYGOD IT'S ALMOST OVER WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE WHEN IT ENDS!!

ok, i need to stop before i abuse my capslock key anymore than i already did...


yet more evidence of why i love candesceres. angel!portugal is grumpy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Do you own this grumpy angel image? I'd like to use it in aa mini- ebook I'm creating.

Please let me know asap! Thanks
Robin-

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.