03 June 2010

;A;

Seriously.

I found a truly epic fill on (not surprisingly) the Pimp Post. And based on the prompt I knew it was going to heartbreaking and intense and maybe something I would regret reading. But the authoranon is doing an amazing job at this whole thing, and I seriously got kinda teary-eyed at the end of this latest update. Other anons were crying for the last, like, 3 updates, but I guess my soul has a hard outer coating that only 'LOST' can truly shatter to pieces. Or something...

Basically, jock!Al is being a jock and tormenting normal!Arthur for being gay, even though he isn't, and then it comes out that Al actually is. And, well, some really really terrible shit just went down, of the extreme kind, and the comfort is starting to come about, but the period between the reveal and the shit was just terrible. And Al is so completely broken. And it makes me want to cry.

And I feel like if I want to talk about anything else right now, it would be a total buzzkill. Or something.........


feel better, dudes.

No comments: