21 November 2008

sooo

today...

i was chewing gum...

i got kinda started on the giant self-portrait. i'm not gonna do the whole tearing it up thing cuz, during class discussion, it was brought up that would make it look surgical, i guess. and i wanted it to be smooth and perfect. so i'll be embroidering a background instead. oh god, sooooo much work! the final will be 22.75 x 66.5 inches, meaning the figure on it will be a little under lifesize. so far i've taken all my reference pics and started gridding the final paper. oh so much work ahead of me...

i've actually started my unit 3 paper. all of a paragraph and a sentence, but a start. yay...

yay! my ADD test is tomorrow! finally!! so happy that it's finally gotten to that point. i'll have time right after FI to get back to the dorm and put some stuff down and get my checkbook and go catch the bus. i can't wait to get this over with...

oh, and progress pics are over on the art blog....

as a random side note, jolt gum really does get me energized and a bit focused. which is great! meds in gum form!

No comments: