04 November 2008

depressed...

So, yeah, I'm depressed. See:

I've gotta get that stupid ADD test done. I just called one of the listed agencies and it's $100 an hour, and it'll take a while to get the test done in the first place cuz they have to talk to my insurance to see if they'll pay... Very annoying.

I've gotta call a couple other places to see if I'll have any better luck, and in the end I may just end up back at the VCU Psych Serv if every place else is just frustrating. At least with them there's hope.

Anyway, this was me when I got up before my evil art history class....

And this is me about 15 minutes ago after showering and getting dressed and stuff. And trying not to look depressed about the whole test thing...

I hate my life. I'm gonna need to be crazy with my pills, as I've only got 4 left now, plus that one 4-hour pill I saved... Really not fun.

I'm also depressed because the stupid VCU email won't load. So I can't email my SR teacher about what exactly to bring to class. Well, now it's working, so nevermind.

Yeah, I'm excited for the election results tonight. I'm glad my last class ends at 5:15 so I can start nice and early on the results party. At 9 there's one downstairs in the community room, but at 10 I'm watching the Indecision 2008 coverage cuz it's live and awesome. Oh yeah.

No comments: