15 June 2009

he says the sweetest things

the last half of tonight's conversation...

him: hehe. i hate to ask but ur name is spelled eleanor? right
me: yea. a lot of people get it wrong so congrats
him: yay! well hey many ppl get christian wrong...
me: how? that makes no sense...
him: honestly no idea... and the funny thing is most were catholic
me: wtf? whoa...
him: yerp haha ppl arent too bright. thank god for u haha
me: lol yea. go not-average names!
him: haha plus ur smart so which is good
me: ^_^
him: i like smart girls especially ones that are cute and named eleanor
me: cuz we'r th best
him: i think ur the only one love hehe
him: or at least the only eleanor i kno thats cute. smart and has my attention :D
me: good! i might be worried otherwise lol
him: but the best thing about u is how sweet u are
me: aww thanks ^_^
him: i dont think there are others like eleanor fisher :)
me: im juz that special lol
him: i really do mean it though
me: thanks ^_^
him: ur welcome sweetheart. like id really like to tell u this in person but i honestly never really enjoyed being w a girl like i do with you
me: thanks ^_^
him: i just wanted u to kno lovely
me: ^_^
him:jw what do u really feel for me?
me: i dont really kno yet. i really like u and spending time w u. i can tell this is gonna go somewhere, which is a nice change from my last 2 relationships which hit plateus fairly quickly. im excited for everything that can happen
him: aww i actually went through crap just like that. that really did upset me but i really do trust you that u wont do anything like they did. i would like this to go somewhere too. bc i kno having you would make my life great
me: yeah i feel happier in general lately and im pretty sure u did that
him: aww im glad i make u happy but u should be happy all the time love
him: but ill do what ever i can to see u smile
me: it doesnt take much i keep smiling juz reading what u say
him: aw good :) i tend to be a very sweet guy so i mean u might get tired of all the sweet stuff i say to u bc i might be too much haha
me: well right now im not complaining
him: aww but who knos u just might haha
me: maybe... ehh whatevs
him: haha i hope i dont
me: me too
him: oh
me: ?
him: haha nothing lovely
me: ook
him: mmm hmmm. i just want u to be happy :D i remember how excited i was when i first met u
me: really? woww
him: mmm hmmm. haha i remember thinking dang yasha has a cute gf then when i found out u 2 werent dating i was like OOOOH really?
me: lol everyone assumes we'r dating its ridiculus
him: haha. then u sat on my lap when were outside by the fire... u kept me warmer than the fire did
me: apparently im a furnace lol
him: ur really warm like no joke. i love it. haha then u got up and i was cold then eventually it was time to go. and im pretty sure i got ur num from yasha bc i didnt get a chance to ask. then i started talking to u and then i found out u had a gf and i was bummed bc i was really into you... though we just met butttt! yea haha then i didnt really try anything bc that would be mean and probably wouldnt have worked
me: but now it totally can so no worries
him: hehehe yes! and i remember whenever u came around here and there i really did get excited to see u. ha more excited than to see yasha. even when i knew u were goin to beaus pool party. i was pumped to see u that night bc i missed you
me: i was really excited when i heard ud b there too
him: aw :P even though i showed up late haha but i did enjoy laying on the hamock. even though i completely talked about pointless crap haha idk why i did
him: also when u came to panera that night u made that night so much better haha. oh and that black guy that served u tom. he said to me that we would make a cute couple haha
me: i juz got those... and everyone keeps saying that
him: well its not going through but ill let u get to sleep lovely. sweet dreams
me: gnight then

No comments: