12 June 2009

mmmmmmmmm

sooooooo, i guess i'm no longer single...

behold the power of texting!

him: may i ask u a question dear
me: sure
him: what do u think of me? bc well theres more than just that i mean its obvious that we like each other or idk how to put it like... would u want to date me or be in a relationship. idk how to explain like what do u feel? haha
me: yea i like u. us really fun and i like hanging out w u. i would like to date u
him: wow u just made that sound alot easier than i did haha. and im not trying to ask u out in a txt bc that would be pathetic. but i would love to be in a relationship w u. i have had a thing for u for a while too
me: i noticed lol ^_^

and so right now he's complimenting me on how non-normal i am in all the good ways.

and while this is awesome, i'm slightly distressed that i have this über need to tell everything to yasha. i keep thinking, 'man, i need to tell him right now!' but i'm sure he's sleeping and i'm too nice to wake him up with news of my love life. so i inboxed him instead. and i'm counting that as telling someone.

for some reason this doesn't, because i'm not sure if anyone actually reads this. which is why i candidly talk about all this stuff.

anyway...

i've got an eye appointment in the morning. i'm not particularly looking forward to it. i know he's gonna put eye drops in and shine bright lights in my eye to check its healing. and then i go to work. horray...

ETA:
ah ha, the tags say 'christian dating yasha.' that would be hilarious. and now we can go on double dates!

No comments: