21 June 2009

sometimes i'm just a little too into myself...

for some odd reason i spent today having random thoughts about how to turn the events into a book. like, what i would say to describe feelings and surroundings and such.

i was washing the cheese dishes and thinking about how to describe my build, since i have practically no fat... but i'm not really strong...

i talk to myself when i'm driving to and from work and listening to my ipod. random comments about the songs...

and just now, while texting christian:
him: but i like it [a pic i sent of me] : ) and they said ur cute. but i think ur gorgeous
me: ^_^ yea, everyone says im cute...
here, i finished the text in my head with, 'but you're the first to say i'm gorgeous.'

yeah, i'm a really freaky person. and i just realized that this blog is just serving to magnify my egotism, cuz i know no one reads this except occasionally yasha when he remembers it's here...

No comments: