10 March 2010

cooking adventures!

i had such a hard time cooking my fish and baking some sticky buns...

first, the fish wasn't thawed so i had to mess around with running it under water for a while... but by the time i was ready to cook it, it still wasn't really thawed. i went ahead anyway. not surprisingly, i found some raw-ish bits near the skin. i flipped it over at one point, and when it landed i got attacked by hot oil. i'm not burned, thank goodness, but i had to clean it off the floor and such. not cool...

then, [or, simultaneously] i couldn't open the sticky bun tube, because kroger sucks. i arranged them in my brownie pan with the goo and the nuts, then remembered i had a bread pan. so i moved them over, and instead of it being too big, it was too small. and i had to bake it for an extra 12 minutes because our oven sucks. oh well, i've got breakfast.

i need to head back to the fab soon to fix my silk so it'll stop being retarded. i'm bringing my hammer and my ambition. i might do some more resist, depends on how bored i'm feeling.

i've started french braiding my bangs down the side of my head and behind my ear. because they're annoying. i think i'm gonna try braiding some fuzzy yarn in with it to make it longer for no reason.

also, aced my film midterm and the embroidery project and my bibs. awesome.

i've got one class left till i'm on break. yay! also, we've got water again at home! double yay!


i have no idea, i just picked it. but it's hilarious.

No comments: