05 March 2010

tweeking

not really, though.

but yeah. yesterday i ended my sleep-fast. 38 straight hours of not sleeping. i was doing that awkward droopy-eye sleep thing in math, though. it's no wonder i took no notes. but i get to make a for real tessellation for class tuesday, as well as my ambigram. ehh, i'll do that monday night.

but starting around 9 last night i started to get kinda loopy. and then i kept twitching my legs and fidgeting. and then i realized it was that same body-high from new years. well, first i left loopy messages on angela's wall about burn notice and sent yasha a couple loopy texts. and put in my status something about grammar not being real.

went to bed at 10, started gaining consciousness again close to noon. and those 14 hours were amazing.

i went to kroger, just because. got some fruit and a bunch of drinks and some ben & jerrys. and i remembered why i might've purposely lost my first pairs of ipod headphones: the right one never stays in my ear because for some reason that ear canal is smaller than my left one. so, while i get better sound quality and volume with those ones, i'll be switching to my other ones that actually stay on my head.

i made mac & cheese for dinner and mixed in some leftover alfredo 'sauce' that was kinda just cheesey-cream with melted butter. it had separated and looked funny but tasted yummy.

in other news, i finished the first embroidery! i just need to attach it to the shoe and do the detail work.

the first large part was on angela's wall. the rest is mine. and then that's the texts at the bottom. go paint!

No comments: