08 May 2010

dammit, hellzabeth!

I'm going to kill myself.

Because that's the most terribly horrible cliffhanger I think she's left us with yet. WAY TO LEAVE MY FAVORITE COUNTRIES IN GRAVE PERIL GAHHHH!!

"Wait wait wait wait- you're joining the war?" America pointed at the screen. "I thought you guys declared neutrality!"

"And now we are declaring war." Ukraine said, her cheery voice covering something frighteningly like Russia that lurked beneath the surface. "Understand?"

Everybody gaped.

"Khoroshyy." she smiled. "You may all want to step away from Alfred and Matvey."

The ground shook.

The windows rattled.

Both brothers choked in unison, and coughed up blood onto the floor.

And then came the sound of destruction.

I was clawing at the screen.

And now I'm going to go watch Doctor Who and calm down. Hopefully...


my reaction.

No comments: