22 May 2010

oh, hey

Today was my first day back at MOMs. I'm in Supps for now, as an extra. I'm scheduled for truck days, which is fine because it's money, but sucky because of the time. I worked an 8.5 hour shift and almost forgot to take a break. I did that for most of spring break, worked the 8 hours straight, because I was doing so much I didn't really have a chance to stop and sit.

It was fun, though, the difference between the people I've worked with before and the newer people. Ammie called me her 'Little Duck', and James, one of the new ones, was ridiculously surprised when Nick told him I was 'Pam's daughter'. Sadly, I don't work with Will until next Saturday.

The series finale of LOST is tomorrow night. It can't be real. This isn't happening.

I predict I will cry and be randomly depressed for a while - as in, something will remind me of LOST, and I'll grin at my nerdiness, then pout and be sad when I remember it's over. I'm going over to Becca's for the event, so we can catch up and be nerds together.

Hmm, I also need to watch Doctor Who tomorrow.

Oooo, I need to go shower and then BLOW DRY MY HAIR YEAHHHH!! It's kinda sad, how much I've missed my hair dryer and round brush... I just don't much like my hair when it's all flat and just hanging there. It'll also be the first time I'm blow drying it after Anna cut it two weeks ago, so hopefully it won't look terrible.


this has nothing to do with anything. but it's my favorite of the 'blue police' pics, simply because it's a real american police bike, because all motorcycle!cops ride beemers. trufax.

[edit]
Really unrelated:

As it turned out, they both skidded into the conference room together, shoving at each other over who would walk in first. They made their appearance right on time, with America holding Canada in a headlock and the meeker blonde punching his brother in the gut. They stumbled, fell, and there was silence as the other nations stared at the North American brothers.

Such bros...

No comments: