05 May 2010

lazy

man, i had this epic thought process thing that i was doing as i wrote my paper yesterday, but i'm too lazy to post it now. oh well.

i was up for 34 hours straight, not counting the hour-ish dozing-nap i had around 6a. i drank a 12oz red bull and a 16oz jolt to help me write that paper, and jessica got me a 20oz mocha frap to keep me up through "the royal tenenbaums" which i thoroughly enjoyed. and then i walked my bike home and locked it under the deck because i knew i would fall over if i tried to ride it or carry it up the stairs. i went to bed at 6 last night, woke up around 6 this morning, and had bursts of pseudo-sleep till around 11:30. 34 hours awake, followed by about 14 hours of sleep. awesome.

TO DO TODAY:
- shower. i feel gross.
- eat.
- watch 'lost' since i slept through it.
- deliver rent.
- move my bike up to the deck.
- clean up my room.
- attempt some studio work.

well, it's 4 now, so i guess i should get started on all that...


idk. it's really hot... outside, i mean.

No comments: