03 May 2010

Procrastination's a bitch

And yet I'm still doing it.

I have 17.5 hours left to write this English paper, but for some reason I'm terribly unstressed and not worried at all. It's a little distressing how unconcerned I am about this whole thing.

I've currently got almost 4 full pages, and I'm about to add onto something in the middle of all that - orthographic coding and spelling and such. I got a bit stuck on the 'learning disabilities' part, probably because I was trying to write it while Bayly was at the table with Anna and I. Of course nothing got done. I sorta stopped in the middle of a sentence and I have no idea where I was trying to go with it.

I got some stuff from Aunt Lynne about occupational therapy and such. I WAS SO HAPPY!! I should really go read those articles... I'm probably going to quote her a bit, and I asked her a couple questions that I'm waiting on responses for, which I kinda need for the next part of my paper. So I think I'm just waiting for her to get back to me.

Or maybe I just really really don't want to write this goddamn thing. That could be it.

I'm really happy, though, with my overall performance this semester and the progress I've made on all my other finals. I'm solid for a B in all 3 math classes, an A for textiles, likely a B for ceramics, an A in cinema, and as long as I don't completely bomb this paper at least a B but probably an A for English. I've finished my math final, I'm not worried about my cinema final. I finished glazing my stuff for ceramics, so that'll be done by Wednesday. I've done 6 scarves for textiles, and I'll get the other 4 done by Thursday evening, hopefully, and then I can spend the weekend thinking about how to present the damn things.

I AM UNSTOPPABLE!

And I just downloaded a really fantastically amusing and amazing FST. It's called "too sexy for your party," and it's for the Bad Touch Trio.
"Everybody" Backstreet Boys "The Bad Touch" Bloodhound Gang "Hips Don't Lie (cover)" The Fray "I'm Too Sexy" Right Said Fred "Highway to Hell" AC/DC "Daylight" Matt & Kim "Poker Face" Lady Gaga "Like A Boss" The Lonely Island "Stay Young" Oasis "Boys Don't Cry" The Cure "Love Machine" Arctic Monkeys "Fuck Her Gently" Tenacious D "All For Love" Bryan Adams

I'm listening to it to pump me up.

If my library wasn't so ginormous, I'd try to throw together a 'pump me up' playlist right now. I may just have to attempt a Genius concoction. It starts with "Daylight" and includes lots of Passion Pit, Cobra Starship, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Postal Service, and MGMT.


i feel like this is my mood right now... i'm hopped up on red bull, leemealone...

No comments: